Technology has rocked today’s world and every company; be it big or small is yawning to embrace new invented tactics, methods and even programs with hopes of replacing the once re-known tedious manual processes and systems. Among the many shocking innovations, ODK and Kobo toolbox are inclusive as they add value to the field of research. For many years, NGOs, private corporates, government parastatals, ministries, and even students have been relying on hard copy questionnaires, which at some point are prone to numerous errors, leading to collection of ineffective data. The invention of ODK and Kobo has solved the menace as the use of electronic questionnaires is the way to go. The use of pen, bulky papers and unreserved methods has been replaced by structuring of electronic questionnaire which get uploaded to online servers like On.io and survey CTO, then get accessed by ODK or Kobo toolkit and one is able to conduct a research by filling the questionnaires upon asking respondents questions.
Over the years, the manual systems have been expensive, costing companies and even students or individual researchers a lot, but with the coming of ODK and Kobo, there is hope of reducing these expenses. Large amounts of data can be collected at a minimal cost an instance that has made companies to adopt the technique. The user friendly nature of ODK and Kobo enables researchers to gather facts without getting tired nor losing any valuable data as opposed to when using hard copy questionnaires. It is time for technology to be given room, hence, NGOs, private and public companies, students and any research related entity should try ODK and Kobo if viable and quality facts are to be collected.
The use of ODK or Kobo not only cut costs but also, provides error free and quality data which is directly subjected to analyzing tools and programs. There are no regrets by any company or individual who has applied ODK or Kobo in conducting a study. In getting the skills of formulating electronic questionnaires, uploading them to online servers, and then retrieving these forms for a given research, Sirmirt Data Services has got experienced professionals who will impart the knowledge to anyone interested.
Data Science continues to evolve as one of the most promising, in-demand aspect necessary for companies to adopt. As technology advances, data science keeps on developing, prompting organization to subscribe to new innovative methods, strategies, programs and systems in order to be abreast with any changes experienced.
The types of data analytics each company needs to embrace are;
Descriptive analytics answers the question of what happened. For example, a nurse or a doctor needs to know how many patients were hospitalized last month; and a manufacturer – a rate of the products returned for a past month.
At this stage, historical data can be measured against other data to answer the question of why something happened. Companies go for diagnostic analytics as it gives in-depth insights into a particular problem. At the same time, a company should have detailed information at their disposal otherwise data collection may turn out to be individual for every issue and time-consuming.
Learn Data Science By Doing Data Science
Predictive analytics tells what is likely to happen. It largely depend on the findings of descriptive and diagnostic analytics to figure out tendencies, exceptions, and to predict future trends, facilitating forecasting.
The purpose of prescriptive analytics is to literally prescribe what action to take to eliminate a future problem or take full advantage of a promising trend.
What do we mean when we talk about Descriptive statistics? Data is split among various parameters, then groups of these models get created, and finally in-depth explanations is attached. Basically, the descriptive statistics is more of a summary, entailing all aspects to do with a given data set. The programs that can be of use in giving outputs that describes data eminently, include; SPSS, Minitab, Excel, STATA, and R-language. Measures of central tendency and measures of variability are the two types of descriptive statistics used in elaborating features of a given data set, so that people can understand the information presented.
Creating graphs and dashboards is all about data visualization. This is done best by the help of Tableau Software, in which options of choosing any graph of choice, 2D or 3D or even multi-dimensional as preferred by clients. Do you need to learn and know about Tableau software? Then Sirmirt Company gives you a golden opportunity of practically interacting with the interface of this program and exercise on how it is applied. Get in touch, we are always ready for you.
Data in the modern world has grown to be a powerful house that drives all businesses across the globe. To develop the most astonishing and decision-based insights, businesses should be hungry for big data. Big Data is not just like any other data until it is well collected and managed. Big data is the combination of the tools and processes of managing and making use of the large datasets. This data can be both structured and unstructured data. Structured data is a kind of data that has been organized into a better format for analysis. On the other hand, unstructured data is the information that lacks a predefined data model. Running better analytics on the big data will help draw best insights from the data and identify the most valuable customers to the organization. Well collected and analyzed data can help organizations create new products and services as well as gain new experience. This analysis will reveal the trends, patterns, associations, behavior and interactions. Without modern and advanced application software techniques, it is difficult to maneuver through this data. Research has proven that many successful and leading companies like Amazon, Apple, Google, Huawei among others have used data-driven strategies to innovate and develop new experiences in their products. The big data has helped these companies to make predictions and metrics from the customers intent, preferences and loyalty retrospectively. Success of an organization or a company is not how you run the company but rather depend on various factors. All the other factors depend on the big data for better predictive analytics. It is recommendable therefore to train the employees of the company about Big Data management skills and techniques for the company to reap more in the competitive market. We will also ensure that you are conversant with data safety and protection measures for the success of your company. Our team will not only help you to gather quality and timely data but will ensure that;
- Data is well analyzed to identify business opportunities for your organization
- Data collected targets the relevant customers
- Data collection tools are efficient
Talk Code To Me, Software Development Process
Do you remember your first mobile phone? Big, heavy, horrible specs, super bad camera or none at all…are those memories coming back? Now, compare it with your current phone. We all agree so much has changed from the physical appearance to the user interface. It is pretty evident that technology is accelerating at a rapid pace and we are becoming further dependent on it for every purpose. The demand for software is also rising considering the fact that we use them for simple and basic things like ordering food, accessing health care and also education.
Today we will talk about software development process. A software process (also known as software methodology) is a set of related activities that leads to the production of the software. These activities may involve the development of the software from the scratch or modifying an already existing system.
A good software process is repeatable, predictable, learnable, measurable, improvable. These characteristics allow the process to be reused and improved over time.
This is the first step in software development. It involves extracting the requirements of a desired software product which is the first task in creating it. It may require skill and experience in software engineering to recognize incomplete, ambiguous or contradictory requirements.
This step is about analyzing the performance of the software at various stages and making notes on additional requirements. Analysis is very important to proceed further to the next step. It involves developing concepts, terminology, and relationships essential to the software and its behavior.
In this stage, the software is designed by the designer. Here the analyst and the designer work together in designing the software. This step helps remove possible flaws by setting a standard and attempting to stick to it.
This involves writing and compiling code for the individual software components. The actual task of developing the software starts here with data recording going on in the background. Once the software is developed, the stage of implementation comes in where the product goes through a pilot study to see if it’s functioning properly.
The testing stage assesses the software for errors and documents bugs if there are any. When the software is ready it is sent to the testing department where quality analysts test it thoroughly for different errors by performing test cases.
Once the software passes through all the stages without any issues, it is to undergo a maintenance process wherein it will be maintained and upgraded from time to time to adapt to changes. Maintaining and enhancing software to cope with newly discovered problems or new requirements can take far more time than the initial development of the software.
Advantages of Media On The Move
When advertising, the main goal is to reach out to almost 100% of your target market. A question – how I can effectively achieve this – comes to your mind. The answer is Transit Advertising.
Transit advertising is advertisement placed in or on public transportation including buses, taxi and trains. Transit advertising works like all other forms of advertising, as a way to help people learn more about your brand or a new product or service you’re offering. However, this kind of advertising is quite effective as it provides visibility to people of all ages, background and income on a daily basis.
There are several benefits and advantages to transit advertising as a feasible marketing solution, let’s have a look
Cannot be ignored
Many a times, we do not give attention to television adverts and never look at bill boards. But while seated in a bus or taxi we have less things to do than to look at the surrounding. It is almost impossible not to notice an advert or poster you are sitting in front of.
Transit advertising is relatively cheap compared to tv and radio commercials and bill boards. Bus or cab advertising bring in more high returns to low investments. Your ads occupy a permanent impression in mind without you paying anything for the frequency of repeat.
This could be considered the biggest advantage of transit advertising. A public transport ride normally is not less that 30 minutes. This is enough time for the customer to familiarize with your brand message.
Transit advertising reach people at the best possible time when they are not working or engaged in any way. It reaches them when they are able to do a purchase or on their way to shop.
It offers flexibility of ad size and location
Transit adverts can be mounted in public transports for different routes. Unlike a billboard, passengers alighting and boarding from different locations are able to see your advert from any location.
Technology has brought several good things into action and one of them is the ERP software. This software would allow you to control your expenses yet at the same time also allow you to have a proper service as well. You need to run your business as successfully as possible but that would ask for a higher budget so you would need a better plan for the software. The websites are always monitored based on how well their keywords so similarly here we will discuss the different reasons you need ERP Software:
- • Tracking Business Records: When you start your business you don’t have an office full of employees but then with the increase in business the employees increase as well. This would require you to track their records almost on a daily basis since otherwise, you will lose track of the expenditure. The ERP software would effectively keep track of the tasks under a single structure that is done every day and would give you a monthly report.
- • Efficiency: There are multiple departments in a company and maintaining all of them according to their records, data and files are hard. So, ERP software would help in maintaining these departments properly by keeping all the data in check. This would result in a better functioning since every department can function properly and in sync. The transparency in your business system would result in better regulation of all the functions and then the overall output would be excellent.
- • Customised IT package: If you are new to your business you might feel wrong about investing in the ERP software since it might be expensive for your budget. But when you are already creating an SEO panel why not another step for a better output. Now, this ERP software would allow you in creating a package for your IT structure in a rather flexible way with your choices in consideration. The cloud-based services under the ERP structures would also reduce the security-related hazards.
- • Business Expansion: You would understand the need for an urgent expansion if you have been running your business for a while now. Although it is not so easy as we speak of it and thus you need several other things like departments of customer services, processing and management. When an ERP system is installed the expansion becomes way smoother and is very seamless. The system will upload the data for the new extensions and thus the working would continue smoothly as well.
- • Data Generation: A start-up might choose options like Google Adwords, better SEO etc. for the greater outcome but an ERP software is essential as well. The last reason being efficient data generation. Like tracking daily records or efficient storage, data generated from different departments is equally necessary. It binds together different departments at one single section so that if one needs information from the other sections they can find it at a single place.
Since start-ups are the new trend these days, we acknowledge every effort towards a new start-up. So, for getting the business on great track ERP software is essential and given above are the reasons why.
From technology to the advent of the internet for doing almost everything starting from your schooling to your business we have come a long way. Now, the internet is serving as the best option for your old or new business if used properly. A website related or directly connected to your website can earn you a tremendous amount of success but an ill-managed website can do the opposite. In this article we will talk about the major things to keep in mind while trying to drive proper traffic to it:
- On Page SEO: If something apart from content is driving the websites these days it would be search engine optimization. It is so important to remember that content is target driven these days and in order to get proper visitors, you need SEO based content. You have to produce Meta descriptions as well that would attract your readers and further increase your ratings. The description is generally shown under the link and it would mainly consist of the maximum number of keywords related to what the reader searched for.
- Social Media: Social media is the turning point for almost everything these days. You need to remember that a simple hashtag can take you a long way. This medium is used by people coming from various ages and the transmission of knowledge from one to another is very fast. People would be instantly looking at your website once they get to know about it and thus your traffic would increase.
- Keywords: Keywords are one of the most important aspects of ranking high in terms of traffic online. Keywords are the words exactly same or similar to what your readers are searching for and if you place them properly your website is the best anyway. You need to select proper and highly searched keywords for your content in order to get the best traffic. The target keywords should be put into the content or can have a single page dedicated to them as well. This results in better optimization of the website or blog.
- Email Marketing: Newsletters, offers and other articles related to your website can be very helpful if used sincerely. You should know your target customer base and thus send them regular emails for keeping in touch. You can also attach links to your website for giving them a chance to browse directly from the emails.
- Google AdWords: Google AdWords are meant for attracting the crowd with the help of images or videos. When a reader is searching for a particular keyword, anything related to it would pop up including the video. This simple image or video can be an advert for your company’s website or blog which would catch the audience. This would further result in the audience visiting your page if they like the advert. So, remember your ad must be attractive and should be able to send the message you want to convey to your audience.
These are some of the simplest yet appropriate ways in which one can drive traffic towards their website or blog. Remember the audience won’t visit your page if they do not find the message appropriate to the content has to be on point at first.
Your Website Is Your Business Reputation
It is absolutely common for a brand owner to be conscious about expanding their brand. The traditional ways of expanding a brand are now past; Internet presence plays a very important role in creating a buzz to your brand’s identity. Having your own website for e-commerce, marketing, service showcasing, for any other purposes is now very easy. The process is highly cost-effective and can be easily executed. The benefit of having a website is unprecedented, let see in depth why your business needs a website.
In a generation where social media plays a significant role in the making or breaking of a brand, your online identity is an important factor. Your website for business is the way you want your target audience to perceive your brand. You are in charge of what the website will portray. Though it can be an interactive platform, the lead in the conversation is in your hand.
- Cost efficiency
Before you invest in building your website, a meeting with your website developer will provide a clear budget of what will be spent on developing the website. Instead of owning a traditional store, an online store will be much cost effective. The miscellaneous expenditure like electricity, rent is out of the question. As the service can be accessed 24 hours and there is no limit.
Whatever be the marketing strategies, in the modern world the success lies online. The marketing and advertising campaigns can reach a longer distance with online platforms. Based on your kind of business, you can choose your media platform.
Not just the business person, the website is also immensely convenient for the customers. A business is only happy and successful when the customer is satisfied. Also,the website helps to bring cross-platform services in one single tab. A huge inventory of goods and services can be availed all at once from a website. No hustling shop to shop to show what your customer needs.
The moment we hear about something, it is our instinct to put the word in Google to know more. The world now trusts more on Google and Wikipedia than human beings. Having a business website helps to add reliability to your brand’s presence. With testimonials and reviews from fellow customers, they invest more trust in your business.
This is a crucial concern for every business that their goods or services sell well. Without this factor under control, the business is doomed. With having a website, the percentage of reaching your target audience becomes relatively easy. Your business can cross the geographical barriers to entertaining the global market which makes the scope for increased sales percentage.
With the help of coding experts, building a website is now as easy as reading the alphabets. What you benefit from it is highly valuable. Your website creates a web presence for you which act like the traditional top of mind recall. Having a website will cut the middle layers of your trade where you can connect directly to your customer which you can target easily.