How Your Marketing Plan Will Change for Good in 2019
As we reach the end of 2018, it’s time to start thinking about how our marketing plans will change in the new year and beyond. In the world of digital marketing, things don’t stay the same for long. Every day new technologies emerge and we learn more about our users.
With that in mind, let’s look at how the different areas of your marketing strategy are going to change in 2019 and beyond.
We’re already beginning to see the rise of long-form content online. Indeed, you’ve probably already noticed early adopters publishing white-papers and eBooks online. You don’t have to go to this extreme though. Generally, long-form content is understood as anything over about 2000 words.
This is only going to increase in 2019 and beyond. How do I know? Well, for one thing the search engines love long-form content. First page results on Google rarely have below 2000 words. We also know that the longer a piece of content is, the more likely it is to be shared.
We can also look at what our audience wants. People are generally fed up with disposable content. That’s why we’re seeing more emphasis being put on high quality, authoritative and ever-green content. A well-researched, thoughtful article is going to be far more use to your readers than a stub or a listicle. Every time.
Traditionally, segmentation has meant grouping our audience based on certain characteristics, normally at a single point in time. The rise of AI means, we are increasingly able to segment audiences based on behaviors instead.
As AI algorithms analyze trends in our customer’s behaviors, they are able to make more and more accurate predictions. This means that you can create hyper-personalized marketing messages based on where individual customers are in the buying journey.
This basically comes down to finding the right customers at the right time with the right message. As we move into 2019, you’ll want to take a look at which of your marketing tools have native AI functions. If your email automator, CRM, or social ad platform lacks this, it may be worth shopping around a little bit.
In 2019 and beyond, we’ll also need to keep an eye on the way people are using social media. Especially if you’re targeting specific demographics. For example, Facebook use has plateaued and is even decreasing among young people.
As such, it’s time to start thinking about how to replace the marketing value Facebook no longer offers. Younger generations tend to use messaging apps far more than full-scale social networks. In fact, Messenger, WhatsApp and WeChat have a higher combined user-base than Facebook and YouTube.
So, it’s worth thinking about moving away from traditional social media advertising and moving towards social messaging. This is basically the same idea as email marketing, but directly into messaging apps rather than into your customer’s inbox.
Marketing Metrics To Track
Having practiced basketball for the longest time now, i came to realise the only way you can term yourself the best player is after your skills have been measured during a tournament. During this same tournaments, you learn and improve more on what you are doing.
The same applies to marketing. Putting up billboards and advertisiments on the three media giants (tv, radio and newspaper) is part of marketing. But the only way to guage if these efforts are bearing and result, one has to have a track of them. To measure and ultimately, improve your marketing efforts, you need to know which metrics to track and analyze them. Start by checking the below details on your website to figure if what you are doing is a yes ✅ or no ❌.
1. Unique visitors
The best indication of your site’s overall traffic, unique visitors refers to the number of individuals who visit your website during a given period of time, where each visitor is only counted once. This number will vary dramatically depending on the size of your company, your industry and, of course, the amount of content you’re producing.
2. Page views
The cumulative number of individual pages that your visitors click on during a given period of time. If your page views are higher than your unique visitors, that may be an indication that your audience is finding your content engaging because individuals are clicking around to multiple pages.
3. Search engine traffic
The amount of traffic being referred to your site through search engines, such as Google or Bing. This number will give you a clear indication of how effective of a job you are doing at optimizing your content for search.
4. Bounce rate
The percentage of visitors who come to your site and then immediately “bounce” or leave before clicking on any other pages. A bounce rate of less than 40 percent is considered good. If it is any higher, it may be an indication that visitors to your site don’t like what they find there.
5. Conversion rate
The percentage of visitors to your site who take a specific action that your content encourages them to, such as signing up for your newsletter. Conversion rates vary considerably based on industry, but tend to hover around 2 and 3 percent on average. That said, aim for a conversion rate of approximately 5 percent, or even higher if you are creating specific landing pages for specific audiences.
6. Inbound links
The number of external links to your site, an indication that other people have found your content important enough to link to it. Importantly, the more high-quality inbound links you have, the higher your content will rank on search engines.
Source: Content Marketing Insitute
Importance Of Digital Markeitn In Today’s Market
The world has changed and there has a paradigm shift from analog to digital in every aspect including business. People worldwide consume all sorts of information online thus rendering digital marketing the most effective way to reach a targeted audience.
Digital marketing is the bridge connecting organizations and the market on a bigger scale. With so many people online, it’s essential for businesses to be online as well which is the easiest and effective platform to endorse, promote and enhance business visibility.
Let’s have a look at the importance of Digital Marketing in relation to the evolving marketing trends.
Digital marketing for business lies on the method of marketing as per your budget and reach a wider audience at a lesser cost. With people spending most of their time on social media, you are likely to get conversion and likely who are interested in the content you put on the digital platforms. Ensure to put up posts that will instantly catch the eye of your target audience but remember not to oversell yourself.
Digital marketing allows timely interaction with customers thus creating a good rapport with the customers. Either via social media or email marketing, you can always offer real time solutions to customers concerns and problems which makes them feel valued and tis in turn enhances brand loyalty.
Get ahead of your competitors
Business are putting aside traditional forms of advertising and investing on SEO, Google Adwords and Social media. Check on what your competition is doing well and perfect it. Also look into what they are doing wrong and do it in the best way possible. Track their product, learn their marketing strategy and improve on yours to male you the market leader.
Digital marketing is the most prices effective. In particular, if yours is a small enterprise without a great deal assets or capital, then this is the excellent method of marketing your business. This platform is a cheaper and more powerful advertising channel.
Connect With Mobile Users
Most websites are mobile friendly. If yours is not, you are losing a lot. Almost all customers have access to a smartphone and most of them even look and purchase products on the same.
Email marketing which is one of the components of digital marketing and also the most effective, has the highest ROI of any marketing method. Email marketing is a conversion machine that simply needs delivering highly relevant content to a subscriber’s inbox. Even a small level of investment done in a mode of email marketing has the potential to deliver results in terms of customer’s engagement.
Higher conversion rates generated by effective digital marketing techniques will deliver loads of profitable benefits for you and your business in terms of better and higher revenues. Since the amount of money invested is less and the ROI more, the scope to make money is much higher. According to IPSOS Hong Kong and confirmed by Google, digital marketing is said to generate over 2.5 times more revenue compared to other forms of traditional marketing.
Skills You Should Master To Become A Digital Marketing Expert
As technology dominates the world, marketing has undergone a seismic shift thus the rise of digital marketing. The term digital marketer has become a common thing in today’s industry. Many a times it is tossed around like vodka glasses at a Russian wedding without clearly understanding what it takes or rather the skills required for a professional digital marketer to succeed.
Digital marketing entails understanding and adapting all the new paradigms of different digital channels and knowing how each of these channels or media operate and interact with each other to create a synergy.
To become a digital marketer superstar, here are some of the skills you should master.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
It goes without saying, Content is King. Content and SEO work hand in hand. SEO is an important aspect in digital marketing as it is the only key that makes you stand out from your competitors. A digital marketer should at least have basic and fundamental knowledge if not “Masters” on SEO. Despite the competitive advantage when it comes to google search, SEO gives you the pleasure to appear top on the search engine and also brings some sense of credibility.
It is via email that your loyal customers and committed prospects would want to closely relate and keep in touch with you. Learning the art of email marketing, when to send out the emails, the language and platform to use is the first step to successful digital marketing. We do not dispute what social media is good for brand awareness, but top marketing companies use email marketing for sales and campaigns which has undoubtedly generated unimaginable results.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social media is an imperative part of marketing, and present a massive opportunity for digital marketers to amplify their message to their audience. With an average person spending around two hours in a day on social media one needs to understand the various social networks and social media marketing tools that allow you to leverage your efforts including automation.
The best way to handle social media marketing is by treating it like a conversation with your audience. Post content that provides or adds value to your audience, content that is educating, informative and entertaining. Connect with your audience.
A digital marketer may not be closing deals directly, but it is required of them to know how to sell the product or brand. They should be in a position to engage with people online and turn them into sales opportunities.
Alex Frias from Track Marketing Group said it well “digital media is a copy- and visual-driven medium unlike any other before it. Our social heart is won over (or double clicked on) by copy that is relevant and visuals that pull on our emotional strings. The native understanding and ability to manipulate those two elements is critical in today’s digital marketing landscape.”
Your Best Teacher Is Your Last Mistake
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do a little.”
The major segment of starting a business is having a plan and religiously sticking by it with discipline. Pioneering a start up is not a bed of roses, it requires giving your all and submitting yourself to the process until it is stable.
There is no golden bullet or clear blueprint to being a successful entrepreneur. Just like in life generally, the road to a successful business will be fraught with many challenges and mistakes which sometimes are too costly. However, thanks to the entrepreneurs before us, we can learn from their mistakes and make all the difference between failure and success. Here are a few of the mistakes you should watch out for and avoid.
HAVING NO SENCE OF DIRECTION.
Here we are talking about having no goals or having goals that are unrealistic or having no business plan. It is like starting a journey without knowing where you are going or starting a construction without a plan. This is the most vital mistake many startups make.
As a young entrepreneur you should have clear goals. Know what you want to achieve and most importantly give yourself a time frame. Also ensure you make your goals and plans known to those working with you so that you can move forward together which makes the growing process easier and faster.
NOT KNOWING YOUR INDUSTRY
Do not assume you know everything by just conducting a marketing research. Learn all you can from the people who have been on the industry for some time. A great entrepreneur once said “If you have an idea you like, great, get a job in that field working for someone else, learn what it actually takes to be there, as well as what works and what doesn’t. Then open your shop.” Need I say more?
SPENDING TOO MUCH OR TOO LITTLE
Spend the start up cash wisely. This does not mean you become “stingy” on things that are important and necessary like a good team or quality products. Like if you want to set up a website, do not go looking for free domains and hosting, this will disappoint you in the long run. Also, do not go buying the most expensive ones yet you could get an affordable one serving absolutely the same purpose.
THINKING YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN
Carrying everything on your back is more likely to kill you than build you. You might feel that no one can do your job better than you simple because you know your product inside out. However, two heads are better than one. A good team will push you further than you would yourself with better ideas, simpler way of doing thing and faster ways or achieving your goals.
On the other hand, be keen on getting a good team. A team that will focus on spearheading your business rather than sit and wait for a word from the busy you.
This is also one deadly mistake young entrepreneurs make. They talk, talk and talk and not listen. What young entrepreneurs do not know is that listening earns them respect and keeps them away from unnecessary problems. Wise people talk less and listen more. Before you say anything think carefully.
Telling Your Brand Story
In today’s world of social media and numerous technological advancements, spelling out your brand story seems obsolete. I am almost certain you do not think it is necessary to tell a brand story but what you do not know is that story telling brings about a sense of emotions and feelings, which in term moulds powerful connections between you and your audience. The market has grown and consumers are spoilt of choices. They go for brands that resonates with their own personal values and associations. Having a good and authentic brand story will earn you the highest probability of being chosen from the crowd.
Telling a perfect brand story requires a few details here and there. As you begin to write your story, first you have to figure out the theme of this excellent story you are going to tell.
What was the great idea behind your brand? Tell your audience why you in business, your main purpose and the impact you intend to make. Be as particular as possible in order to “own”. Let them know that you care about adding value and making their lives better.
Clearly state why you are qualified to sell that particular product or service. This is where you gain their trust and pursue brand loyalty. Be honestly, real and genuine. Credibility is like respect, it has to be earned.
Develop a statement
So many other companies are offering what you have. Your statement should be something that matters to your customers and consumers, something that really define your purpose. Do not misstate this from your mission or vision statement. This is where you also point out your core values, what makes you different, what makes you stand out and what makes you unique.
Here it is plain and simple. Why should anyone listen to your story. Why should anyone care? What will appeal to your customers? Tell your story with some authority, confidence, efficiency and reliability.
At the end ask yourself, Would you want to listen to your story?
Importance Of Onsite And Offsite Seo For Websites And Blogs
Onsite and offsite SEO, also known as on page and off page SEO, are ideally the two main components of the search engine optimization (SEO) process. These two aspects must be done for a successful search engine optimization. SEO is very important as it not only gets high quality visitors from search, but also improves the user-friendliness of your website and increase its credibility.
Onsite SEO is the process of initializing some elements in your website in such a way that search engine can easily understand the content and structure of your website. Simply said, Onsite SEO is the process of making your website search engine friendly.
While dealing with onsite SEO below are key factors that you should put into consideration
- Domain Name
Identity is very important for any websites. A short catchy and memorable name will always make your visitors want to see what you have to offer. A perfect domain name ought to be relevant to what you offer and add credibility in such a way that immediately a visitor reads the name, they will know automatically the website has what they are looking for.
This is a short summary or overview of what the blog is all about. Each blog in a website should have a unique description of the content in it which is the same overview search engine crawlers use while ranking different websites.
3. Quality Content
It has been said and proven time and again that content is key for any blog or website. Content is a big influencer for onsite optimization. Much focus should be emphasized on quality and unique content with eye-catching headings and topics containing valuable information that will help your visitors. Remember, the title and topic of the page is wat search engine look at first when crawling a page.
4. Internal Links
It is almost mandatory that a website should have properly places internal links from another page or home page that are relevant and useful for your visitors. These internal links enhance the user experience, help search engines discover more pages from your website, help you create content that is strongly inter-related, reduce a website’s bounce rate and help you lead readers to the most important pages of your website.
There is no better way to say it but all the above factors would not be of much importance if search engine have difficulty accessing the website. Check over and over again and ensure you are not blocking crawlers from accessing your website.
Offsite SEO is the process of promoting your website across the web by the use of some techniques which increase your ranking or position in search engine. It is done outside the page/ blog. Off page SEO is a very good indication on how other websites and users perceive your website. This kind of optimization requires a lot of effort. Here are the major factors to look into
- Link Building
Links are very important for aby website or blog. Search engines use links to determine the quality and value of any page. Links not only provide direct referrals but also increase web traffic. Search engine results are highly influenced by links pointing to a website, not just any links but those that come from trusted, relevant sources and are backed by high-quality content.
There are three types of links according to MOZ
- Natural links are editorially given without any action on the part of a page owner.
- Manually built links are acquired through deliberate link-building activities.
- Self-created links are created by practices such as adding a backlink in an online directory, forum, blog comment signature, or a press release with optimized anchor text
2. Social Media Management
Social media has proven to provide different ways for all businesses to create brand awareness, generate direct traffic to the site and also boost SEO. Social media has gain popularity leading to google using it as a parameter while ranking. By increasing social media engagement, you are sure to increase your rank in search engines.
Importance of Offsite SEO
- Increase in rankings – The website will rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPs) and drives more traffic to your website.
- Increase in Page Rank – Page rank is a number between 0 and 10 which indicates the importance of a website in the eyes of Google.
- More exposure – With a page ranking high in search engines this means greater exposure. Being on top, the website gets more visits, more mentions and more links
What You Need To Know From Your Digital Marketing Agency
With the advancing technological structures, there is a subsequent rise in the digital marketing agencies because of their requirement and importance in today’s marketing strategies. They are at the peak at the moment like the search engine optimization (S.E.O.) and search engine marketing (S.E.M.) agencies because almost everything is getting digital.But with this, everyday a new agency is formed which might not be as good as the others and so you need to know certain things before you hire one for your company. In this article we will be discussing top 10 questions you must ask before you select a digital marketing agency:
1. What are the Services Offered?
When it is social media/digital marketing, you have to carefully note down everything starting from the basics to the add-ons. You have to make sure that your requirements fall under their basics in order to have full access.
2. What is Success to them?
It is very important to understand that every single individual has a completely different explanation for what success means to them. Now, you should be on the same page as that of your agency while you try working together.
3. How well acquainted are you with this industry?
You have to understand how well they understand the industry. Now, one cannot simply add keywords in the content and make it large but they have to write great content.
4. What kind of success stories do you have?
The success stories are responsible for giving you an insight into the working structure of the agency and thus making you understand whether they are suitable for you or not.
5. Who is going to work for me?
You have to remember apart from the agency head there would be one person who would be in contact with you all the while and he or she would be the one working for you directly.
6. How good is your communication system?
Like customer response or service is necessary to be fast it is essential that internal communications are well maintained as well. An agency has to function in synchronization with your company.
7. How do you calculate the reports or results?
Feedback is an essential element when calculating the results of a company after a certain period. Now adverts like Google Adwords have instant responses and thus the agencies prepare reports as well to measure the rise or fall in the graph.
8. What is your charging structure?
Different agencies charge in different manners apart from the fixed work they are doing for you. Now, this completely depends on the agency so it is better to clarify everything.
9. Do you organize meetings for review reports?
Like they are analyzing your reports it is important that they share the reports with you as well. You need to understand how your company is functioning and if there are any changes to the agency working on your behalf.
10. What is your idea of a perfect client?
This question would determine whether you should hire them or not. The question judges the type of client they would prefer and thus if it is below your expectancy level then you know the answer!
These are the top 10 questions you must ask before hiring your digital marketing agency. Remember these are the questions that would judge them so well.
What should be in your website have?
When you have a business or company website to run then, there are a lot of things that you need to take care of. Like for instance, your website should have the right features or else it may go down in S.E.O. ranking which is based on keywords. Also, you may have problems getting more traffic to your website even when you have your website promoted on Google Adwords. To help you out, we have listed the top 10 features that every website should have.
10 Important Features
Here you go with the 10 important features that your website need to have:
1. Domain Name
Having a domain name for your website is really important. They add a sense of professionalism to your site which is hard to get if, you don’t have a domain name. Also, you need to make sure that the domain name is sensible enough. Like for instance, the name of your company can be the ideal option.
It is important that the purpose of your website is clear. When visitors view your website, they should be able to understand what the website is for or what your website provides. If the purpose is unclear then users may simply just lose interest from your site and thus, may never visit it again.
3. Fresh Content
You should be regularly updating your website with fresh content. By doing so, the visitors to your site will know that the site is an active and efficient one. This will help them to trust your site and will also keep them interested. But if you keep on serving the same thing old thing to your viewers then they have the impression that your site is not competent enough.
There are millions of websites out there on the net. So, you can very well figure out the level of competition that you will have to deal with. Try to come up with something new and unique that you can do to your website. This will help you attract more traffic to your site. If you are unique, you will sell.
5. Relevant Information
Your website should obviously contain detailed information about what your company does or what it provides or any other important details that you think your customers or visitors need to know. This will help your visitors to know more about you and your company.
6. Contact Details
If you are serious about your website and business then, make sure that you furnish the contact details on the site. If customers don’t find the way to contact you then, they may simply just leave your site and shift to some other site.
Make sure that your site is user-friendly because if users find it difficult to handle them, they may shift to some other site. Therefore, it’s better that you design an easy to use the site.
8. Clear Navigation
A website is useless without clear navigation. Therefore, it’s important that you use logical names for the different pages of your website. Because trying to be clever is not going to work well with your customers.
9. Social Media Integration
In this age of social media networks, you should definitely promote your site on the social media platforms in order to get more recognition. Also, integrating these social media networks on your site will help improve your SEO rankings.
10. Mobile Ready Version
Majority of the population browse the internet from their mobile phones and therefore, it is important that you have a mobile-ready version of your site. This will help the viewers to visit your website even from their phones.
Now that you know about the 10 important features make sure that your website has all of them.
Mobile Business App Just Made Work Easy
Gone are the day where one was required to sit in the office for work to be done. Thanks to technology and digitization, working has now become fun and easy as you can deliver any project or task on your table at the comfort of your sunbed in the warm beaches. This works both ways for a business person and a customer.
Have you thought of how easy it would be if you had an App for your business? There are a lot of reasons why you need this app that with time you will come to realize it works magic. Did you know that any smart phone user spends almost 90% of their time on apps? This makes it certain that your business needs to be part of the mobile users are interacting with on a daily basis. You might think that this is just something for the big brands and companies but let me convince you why no matter how small your company is a business app is a necessity
1. Enhances Brand Recognition
With people spending almost 3 hours on their mobile phones than on their PCs, a mobile presence creates a greater chance of your business being exposed to many individuals. A business app is the best way possible to enhance brand awareness and increase visibility. With a flawless and attractive business app, there is a better chance of your business sticking into the mind of the audience which is the ultimate goal of branding.
2. Improve Customer Engagement
A user friendly and customized business app helps you gain and maintain customers. A customer would feel valued and special if they are using an app that is customized. This allows them the pleasure to get any service or product from anywhere at any time. Imagine how easy and efficient it is to reserve a table or a room using an app at the comfort of your house or office rather than calling in the receptionist.
3. Direct Marketing Channel
One of the greatest benefit of mobile business apps is that it provides a better and cost-effective platform to market or send out advertising campaigns to your target customers. The app acts as a sales booster where you push special promotions and discount offers directly to your customers. Through pop-up, you constantly remind your customers on ongoing promotions.
4. Stand Out From Your Competition
small businesses are still not very sure about business app. Take advantage of this and create one for your business. By the time your competitors learn the importance of these apps, you will few steps ahead of them and with no doubt you will have already taken over the market.
5. Improve Customer Experience
Mobile app is way easier to use. An app gives the customer ample time to get what he or she is looking for unlike a website. Remember with the advanced technology used to develop an app, the customer can be in a position to use it even when there is low network.
Make Your Social Media Marketing Work
Social media is almost the most powerful tool for brand promotion, marketing and customer connection. In this time and age, most things are done online. Be it marketing, communicating, transport, shopping, medical services and education.
One might stereotype social media platforms terming them a haven for idle people and jokers. What you do not know is, according to a survey conducted by Kenya National Bureau of Statistics, almost 79% or enterprises use social media to conduct their day to day businesses.
It might seem very easy to deal with these online platforms but reaching out widely to your target audience, getting the likes and feedback from your customers is harder than 1, 2, 3. To run a successful Social Media Marketing here is what you need to look into.
1. Invest a little to maximize visibility
The point is to be seen and to be reached out. You would be wrong to think social media is free. It would be meaningless if your post is buried beneath a slew of others because no one has the time to scroll down. The best way to get high levels of visibility is to put in a dollar or two which pays off in unimaginable ways.
2. Target Audience Research
The biggest secret to a successful business is an in depth understanding of your target audience. Getting a clear understanding of your audience helps you develop content that is relevant and interesting to them. This enhances a sense of communication, conversation and engagement.
3. Identify the perfect social media platform for your target audience.
After conducting a survey on your target audience, you will be able to know which social media platform they use most, and where they spend most of their time. Having a social media mix up which includes using a platform that is rarely used by the audience can cause a great deal loss for the company. Not only in terms of finances but also effort and time which is so precious.
4. Let experts do it
They say two heads are better than one. It would be difficult to do the social media marketing on your own. It might seem like something everyone or anyone can do but there are certain skills that are very vital to make your marketing successful. Find social media marketing experts who have skills that are crucial in making your campaign serve its purpose.
5. Take care of your customers
A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. As much as you target getting prospects it is equally important to take care of the customers you already have. Do not prioritize much in acquiring prospects you end up forgetting your customers. Maintain a balance between prospects and customers.
6. Build a strong audience relation
Social Media Platforms is a more interactive field. It is very important to ensure that you connect with your audience. As much as you would like to promote or market products or services, do not forget to post interactive things that your audience can relate to. This involves posting articles, sharing meaningful messages or liking and retweeting interesting things.
Online Business Success
Running an online business or owning a website is not an easy task because you have to take a lot of responsibility in order to maintain everything right. Like for instance, you need to maintain the traffic of your website which you can do by the proper use of keywords on your website which will ultimately rank your website on top of the SEO result page. Other than that you also need to make sure that you promote your website properly on all the right platforms such as Google Adwords and other popular social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. in order to get more customers.
Here the top 10 ways in which you can turn your visitors into paying customers:
1. Conduct Live Chats: One of the great ways to turn visitors into paying customers is by conducting a live chat. Customers love live chats because they can have answers to their questions directly. And once, their queries are answered they will be satisfied.
2. Give Offers: Another great way to get paying customers is by providing them with exciting offers and discounts. The more offers you give, the more customers you will get. After all, customers love to avail these exciting offers.
3. Customer Testimonials: Make sure that you have a separate section for customer testimonials because visitors love to check out what other customers have to say about your products. Good customer testimonials may get you more paying customers.
4. Be Honest: As they say that honesty is the best policy. You need to be honest with your customers about your products and services and only then can you turn your visitors into paying customers.
5. Product Demo Videos: You may also put up demo videos about your products so, that your visitors get to know about it. And, videos are one of the best ways to explain your products. If your visitors find your products good enough then, they will buy it.
6. Build Up Trust: Another important thing that you need to work on is gaining the trust of your customers. The moment they start trusting you and your products, they will surely invest their money in buying it and thus, you can have your paying customers.
7. Construct The “About Us” Page Right: Make sure that you have a good about us page where you need to provide all the important information about your company that your visitors need to know.
8. Improve Your Products: If you provide good quality products and services to your customers then obviously they will purchase more of it. This way you will be able to build up a good customer base for your website.
9. Promote Your Website: You need to promote your website efficiently on the social media platforms in order to gain the attention of more visitors.
10. Work Hard For Your Website: You cannot succeed until and unless you put in your 100% effort. If you want to establish your business successfully and get more paying customers then obviously you will have to work for it because sitting back and watching is obviously not going to help.
If you follow the above mentioned techniques then, surely you will get to see the benefits.
What Are the Digital Marketing Trends For 2018
Things are evolving every minute which means every minute something new is discovered. There are new trends coming up in every sector for the betterment of the industry. People are moving on from one device to another without any problems since everything is in sync. Everything is getting SEO based and digital marketing is at the peak at the moment. So, in this article we will talk about some trends in digital marketing that would rise in the year 2018:
• Mobilification: Everyone has a gadget in their hands which most of the time is their mobile phone. It is known to support them in all cases from finding a proper place to eat to a proper place to find business plans. Now, while you decide to market your business to your target customers involving this gadget in action is essential. You have to spread your idea or business strategies through text messages to specific customer groups.
• Chatbots: Customer service is very important if you want your business to grow very fast. These are chat boxes where queries, FAQ’s and other important discussions can be held with the customers. Now, one doesn’t know whether the person replying on the other side is a person at all, it can be a program as well. Now, these bots can be engaging if they are used properly for finding prospect customers.
• Media Properties: Everything revolves around media these days since the social media or other forms are taking over your business the moment you are starting. Now, media is a very powerful tool that can make your business the best in the market. You just have to produce a media website with the perfect keywords that would showcase the most authentic content related to your business. This would give the customers a better idea about your website while they enjoy the medium of knowledge as well.
• Videos: Digital marketing can be done very powerfully if smaller and informative videos are created regarding your business. They are generally a compilation of what you aim at and what your business wants to offer. They can be also created with Google AdWords since they offer packages that are worth the price because of the content. A great video can influence someone better than a greatly designed image or broadly written content in many cases.
• Reviews: The feedback received from the customers is uploaded to the online polls like Google reviews, Facebook reviews etc. Now while people search for your website no one would want to go ahead with a one-star company. So the reviews are really important and thus you need to have concrete content, plans,and strategies for getting the perfect reviews. One just cannot ignore the fact that reviews control the number of sales a company experiences over a period of time for a certain product or brand.
There are different trends that a business company can follow when they are starting a new business. Now, while digital marketing is on peak then you need to follow these as well!
What Catches The Eye?
In this age of cut-throat competition, it’s really important that you take all the precautions in order to run your business or online website successfully or it may just go down in the SEO result page which is based on the use of keywords on your website. Also, you need to promote your website on the right platforms such as Google Adwords and other social media platforms so that you can get more customers.
Here you go with the top 10 things that visitors look for on your website:
1. Uniqueness: The first thing that a visitor will notice about your website is obviously the uniqueness. You see there are thousands of similar websites on the internet so, you have to be different from the rest in order to stand out.
2. What Your Company Offers: The second most important thing that the viewers look for is what your website actually offers. If your website doesn’t furnish all the relevant information regarding what your business or website deals in then, viewers may simply get disappointed and shift from your website to another.
3. Contact Information: If you are running a website then obviously you need to provide contact information on your site otherwise your customers won’t be able to contact you. This may lead you to lose your customers.
4. Customer Testimonials: Customer testimonials are also important and you should be having a section on that on your website. Customers are always interested in checking out what other customers have to say about your business because that gives them the idea that how good or bad your business is.
5. New Content: If you don’t want to bore your visitors away then you should be updating your website regularly with new content. This will keep them interested and you will also be able to retain more customers.
6. Ease of Use: Make sure that your website is easy to handle because complicated stuff may only shoo away your customers. Like for example, if your viewers don’t understand how to navigate to other pages of your website then, they might simply navigate away from your website.
7. Security: Security of your website is yet another important thing that your customers look for. If you have good security measures on your site then, it will only help you to earn their trust which will ultimately lead to your profits.
8. Feedback Section: Customers also look for feedback section in a website so that they can put forward their opinion on your site. This also helps you to improve your products and services based on their feedback.
9. Special Offers: If you want to retain your customers and get more traffic to your website then make sure that you provide special offers and discounts on your products and services. After all, who doesn’t love a bit of discount and other offers?
10. Clear Instructions: You also need to make sure that you provide clear guidance on your website. Like for instance, how to buy or order the product etc. If your instructions are not clear then the customers may lose interest.
Now that you know all the points make sure that you work on them in order to make your website a successful one.
With the rise of the internet, we have seen the complete idea of a content shift from print to digital. Now, because of the rise, the marketing strategies had to be changed as well which formed digital marketing. Everything starting from the content to the last result is optimized by an audit team along with SEO. Digital marketing is now seen as the most effective tool for conveying your idea to your target customer base. So, in this article we will be discussing the various needs of digital marketing:
- • More Growth: You have to select the way in which you want to market your product, idea or business keeping in mind the budget. This allows you to communicate with a much larger base without having to spend a fortune. Since this is customizable as well you have the choice to grow larger in terms of business every single day.
- • Customer Support: Customer support is essential these days since people want their work to be perfect and thus they need the best response within a limited time. Reputation is another thing that people really need to work on while growing a business. You need to make proper use of things like Google Adwords in digital marketing for improving the online market. This also allows you to clarify any mistakes or misunderstandings the customer might have with your company.
- • Mobile Users: The new developments like mobile-website view services have made the job even easier for people who like to browse on their phone. So, in order to attract these customers, you need to remember that your content, images,and business marketing have to be the best. If the customer doesn’t like what is in front of them they won’t bother clicking twice so marketing your product well is necessary.
- • The output is Higher: When you are doing business online you know that the output of customers or people viewing your products can be accessed. In case of digital marketing a click is essential and so you can always have an estimate at the end of the day. Email marketing, social media marketing and SEO have increased the rates of conversion on a daily basis since the response is faster in these cases.
- • Brand Image and Value: While you might think creating the best content with the perfect keywords is enough, it is not. You need to constantly keep a good image of your brand or company through social media and other mediums. Digital marketing is necessary for maintaining the value and image of your brand among the target customers by giving them constant service. A satisfied customer’s good review can get you ten more customers easily.
- • Cost effective: With digital marketing, you can opt for a budget that fits all your expenses normally and not squeeze them. This manages the other functions in a way that everything works out fine and brings you profit at the end of the day. You always need to plan your strategy otherwise this won’t work.
These are some of the most important reasons why digital marketing is very essential for a website, brand or company. Although planning prior to actually doing something is advisable.
Digital marketing is your way of getting the work done while your business is trending online. Now, digital marketing means that you need proper content uploaded to your website while your customers seek for it. Content is necessary since people need to understand what your product is and why you are intending it towards a specific group. So, in this article we will discuss the facts that make content important:
Content: Content can be anything ranging from a simple text to a proper ad by Google Adwords. It will depend on your company or website which one you would require more and how effectively it will work for your website. Content is what makes your website have a meaning or outlook that your customers will come across. This also includes information related to your company, its address etc.
How important is content?
- • Information for Audience: Your audience is not aware of everything that your product, brand or company deals with. Content is what notifies them about what it speaks for, what they should know about and how to use it effectively. Content will also include all the different questions that a customer might have with your company. A customer who is well informed and happy with the content displayed would further approach others for the same as well.
- • Hyperlinks: This is an era where almost every single word is linked to something else. Hyperlinks are present on every website to redirect you to the location where you can get further more information. Your website would contain links that would give your customer better information that is in depth. Also, these links must contain keywords that would improve your ranking in terms of Google searches.
- • Better Ranking: If your content is updated properly enough then you would always rank higher when a search is performed. A higher rank means that your website would have more views and every view matters when it is digital marketing. As the views would increase the customer base or the number of target customers would increase as well. You have to insert words that would excite or attract your customers to click after they have an eye on the Meta link.
- • Conversion Rates get Higher: The above step counts for the continuous increase in the number of people visiting your website. Now, with the increase in the number of people the conversion rates get high as well. You need proper SEO people for figuring what your customers want to see or experience and then you must implement that accordingly.
- • Content can be shared: Digital marketing completely involves how well you practice advertising over the social media. It is a very powerful option for every business to grow higher. Social media has different outlets where you can share your business ideas or contents for better recognition. Effective content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc. are all the places you have to market your product, brand or business.
These are the reasons that show how important content is for your business. Mainly it is essential for your customers since they need to understand you and your business. A better communication results in a great output as well.