We enrich lives and businesses by providing innovative and creative solutions to businesses and companies in East, Central, West and Southern Africa with innovative and bespoke business solutions in; Business Management Application Design and Development, Marketing, Advertising, Branding and Business Analysis.
Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and our promise to our clients, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile. We will meet challenging goals by engaging the talent and passion of people who believe in a better way and a better tomorrow.
Since our inception in 2010, Sirmirt has cultivated its status to be one of the leading creative agencies guided by our corporate philosophy of trustworthiness and creativity. We have continued to challenge ourselves to provide a wide range of business solutions to businesses and companies by harnessing our advanced technologies, the core of which encompasses our creativity and innovation.
We are looking for self-driven, smart-working, fun-loving, passionate, innovative and qualified individuals to join our growing team and help the world a better place. Read our job requirements below and fill the form below, we shall get back to you ASAP!!
He/She is to be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for Sirmirt Data Services and lines of business and brands within Sirmirt Data Services in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
He/She will be responsible for working with executives to determine budgets and targets and will be charged with developing pricing strategies for products and services.
- He/She must be a great business leader as well as a great marketing leader;
- Master's degree in Marketing (Master of Science; added advantage);
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing or related course;
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Certified;
- MSK Professional Practitioner Courses;
- 3 years experience;
- Passionate; Self-initiated to drive performance and consistently deliver of commitments. Ability to effectively manage in an entrepreneurial environment;
He/She will be operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit
He/She is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
He/She will be developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
He/She is to develop a trusted advisory relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Sales or a related field;
- Great leadership, communication skills and ability to lead and motivate a small team would be an advantage;
- CIM and MSC Certified Professionals;
Job Description and Requirements
Develop and implement new software programs.
Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in software development;
- Conversant with PHP (Laravel) Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL;
- Create Complex Databases for Organizations;
- Deep knowledge of web technologies (REST/HTTP, web sockets, et al);
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of popular programming paradigms (e.g. object orientation, functional programming, et al);
- Document Application Process for Future Maintenance and Upgrades;
- Keen Attention to Detail;
- Knowledge of Backend Development Best Practices;
- Maintain User Manuals and Training Materials;
- Manage Project Build Lifecycle ;
- Monitor Software Performance Tests;