What Catches The Eye?
In this age of cut-throat competition, it’s really important that you take all the precautions in order to run your business or online website successfully or it may just go down in the SEO result page which is based on the use of keywords on your website. Also, you need to promote your website on the right platforms such as Google Adwords and other social media platforms so that you can get more customers.
Here you go with the top 10 things that visitors look for on your website:
1. Uniqueness: The first thing that a visitor will notice about your website is obviously the uniqueness. You see there are thousands of similar websites on the internet so, you have to be different from the rest in order to stand out.
2. What Your Company Offers: The second most important thing that the viewers look for is what your website actually offers. If your website doesn’t furnish all the relevant information regarding what your business or website deals in then, viewers may simply get disappointed and shift from your website to another.
3. Contact Information: If you are running a website then obviously you need to provide contact information on your site otherwise your customers won’t be able to contact you. This may lead you to lose your customers.
4. Customer Testimonials: Customer testimonials are also important and you should be having a section on that on your website. Customers are always interested in checking out what other customers have to say about your business because that gives them the idea that how good or bad your business is.
5. New Content: If you don’t want to bore your visitors away then you should be updating your website regularly with new content. This will keep them interested and you will also be able to retain more customers.
6. Ease of Use: Make sure that your website is easy to handle because complicated stuff may only shoo away your customers. Like for example, if your viewers don’t understand how to navigate to other pages of your website then, they might simply navigate away from your website.
7. Security: Security of your website is yet another important thing that your customers look for. If you have good security measures on your site then, it will only help you to earn their trust which will ultimately lead to your profits.
8. Feedback Section: Customers also look for feedback section in a website so that they can put forward their opinion on your site. This also helps you to improve your products and services based on their feedback.
9. Special Offers: If you want to retain your customers and get more traffic to your website then make sure that you provide special offers and discounts on your products and services. After all, who doesn’t love a bit of discount and other offers?
10. Clear Instructions: You also need to make sure that you provide clear guidance on your website. Like for instance, how to buy or order the product etc. If your instructions are not clear then the customers may lose interest.
Now that you know all the points make sure that you work on them in order to make your website a successful one.